starts by asking, "What do you want to achieve?" Because that's more likely to solve your brand and marketing challenges than asking, "What do you want?"
If you can catch the recent TV Commercials for the Ford F150 you'll see the influence of the Kinetic Type videos that are all over YouTube. Seems pretty obvious that the inspiration for the Ford Ads came from these.
If you haven't seen the original videos, check them out on YouTube. Fight Club, Vendetta, Pulp Fiction and Devils Advocate are standouts.
It's always good when the print/graphics industry inspires broadcast media.
Most Recent Blog Posts
- Kinetic Type on TV by Dom on Feb 1st
- My At&T DSL Nightmare by Dom on Nov 18th
- Design while you sleep. by Dom on Jul 14th
- Bad pictures ruin good meals by Dom on Apr 2nd
- Click the logo! by Dom on Mar 7th
- Please no more Papyrus by Dom on Feb 1st
- Is email marketing good for... by Dom on Sep 10th
- More portfolio ethics. by Dom on Sep 4th
- Portfolio ethics by Dom on Sep 3rd
- Brand perceptions > ad... by Dom on Sep 3rd
- Small business. Bad websites. by Dom on Aug 29th
- Seven tips for small business... by Dom on Aug 21st
- Graphic Design 101: The Real... by Dom on Aug 20th
- How to evaluate a possible gig by Dom on Aug 20th
- Do a little extra for your... by Dom on Aug 1st
- Leave 'em wanting more by Dom on Aug 1st
- It's who knows you by Dom on Aug 1st